Inscription: Mar Jan 18, 2005 8:56 am
Je croix que la v2 de Xypro
dans mon fichier readme dl à l'époque yavait ça :
Use this firmware at your own risk.
Even if you have a Peekton 6006, first check if your player is compatible.
To check if your player is compatible with my firmware you have to check your version, by doing the following:
- Press SETUP-1-3-7-9, if nothing happens press SETUP-1-3-8-9
- Write down the first line that says "VERSION"
For now, I know that if your version is 20.06.07.26 or 20.05.12.24, or 20.06.12.12
then it's safe to proceed with the upgrade. If your version is different then I don't advise you to upgrade because it might kill your player.
In case your player is compatible proceed with the following:
On your burning software choose to burn image, select the .iso file extracted form the .rar that you've downloaded, from the Download section.
Use a CD-R/RW, it is recommended that you burn at low speed like 4x.
After you burn the CD-R/RW insert it in your player and follow the instructions on your TV set.
When the cd tray opens remove the CD-R/RW and continue following the instructions.
During the upgrading process never pull the power cord off, if you do, it will kill your player, wait as long as necessary for it to finish.
Once the upgrading process is finished press "SET UP" go to "Preference Page", go to "Default" and finaly choose "Reset".
Turn off the player (NOT just Standby) and turn it back on.
NEW CHARACTERISTICS OF THIS MODDED FIRMWARE:
- Fixed wordwrap for bottom alignment*
- Subtitle Size, Position and Color options are now instantaneous *
- Full unicode support in filenames *
- Pan&Scan Patch for DVDs and DivX *
- Fixed srt millisecond timing bug *
- Default language is now English for OSD and DVDs
- Added new languages: Portuguese and Italian* for OSD
- 11 Preferred Languages for DVDs: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Russian, Thai *
- New fonts for menu, file browser, and subtitles
- Support for special characters in file browser
- New file browser
- JPEG preview in file browser is disabled
- Filenames can be visible in file browser up to 42 characters
- Lower messages, e.g.: volume, mute, are displayed on top of screen
- Menu restructuration:
- Original menu restored and new menu added, the "DivX Setup", with new icon created by me *
- New menu items in DivX Setup:
- Subtitle Size: Large, Medium, Small
- Load DivX Subtitle: By Name, By Name or All, All *
- VobSub Palette: RGB, YUV
- Subtitle Colors Setup:
- Subtitle Character Color: Lightest Grey, White, Black, Dark Cyan, Dark Green, Blue, Grey, Green, Light Grey, Yellow, Dark Red, Dark Grey, Red, Purple, Orange
- Subtitle Outline/Background Color: same as Subtitle Character Color plus Transparent
- Subtitle Positioning Setup:
- Subtitle V. Position: 0, +10, +20, +30, +40
- Left/Right Spacing: 0, +5, +10, +15, +20, +25, +30, +35, +40, +45, +50 *
- Line Spacing: 0, +5, +10, +15, +20, +25, +30 *
- Subtitle Vertical Alignment: Top, Bottom
- Subtitle Horizontal Alignment: Left, Center, Right
- Several improvements*
- Based on official v20.06.07.26
* New from v1 to v2