Nouvelle Version 2.1,
Voici les modifications:
Based on YGB7C12A
- Display extensions in file browser
- Support for Greek (CP1253).
- New icons made by Dinderi.
- Supports bigger subtiles in DivX/Xvid for CP1252 as default.
- Dont play new file on FF or FR, it´s hard to explain, just play some file, press FF key move selection bar to other file, press ´play´ or ´enter and check results
- Filbrowser names centerd
- A new font for file browser.
- Changed subtitle window.
- White subtitles outlined with grey background
- The pointer stays as it was in File browser and is not reseted any more
- Playe Mode with MP3 activated!
- Multiregional when Enter is pushed until the player turns off.
- Original region setting restorde when Clear is pushed until player turns off.
- Show all caracters in filename, foldername and when Display button is pushed instead of "_"*
- Bigger font for Subtitles in MPEG4 (CP1250,1251,1252,1253,1254,1255)
- Support for 50 chars in File Browser**
- New File Browser image to support longer names
- JPEG Preview disabled
- Shuffle function for MP3 under "Surround" button. For V.Surround hold button longer!
- New Screensaver
- Now shows all CP1252(All CP), CP1250, CP1251,C P1253, CP1254 chars in file name and in file browser.
- New bigger subtitle font for DivX, even bigger for Hebrew.
- Fixed SRT timing bug
- Shows ALL chars everywhere now, as for now only CP1250/1251/1252/1253/1254*.
- UOP disabled, partial!
- Renamde Display to DivX in OSD menus
- Word wrapping for DivX subtitles.
- Moved OSD language to Languages in OSD menu.
- Moved Subtitle display to DivX menu.
- Blacker Then Black (BTB) activated. Default is On. You need to restart player to activate changes.! On HDMI color COMPONENT you need to adjust the Brightness) t0 +1 (or +2) och adjust Contrast with the same but downwards to -1(or -2)!
- White text on grey transparent background for subtitles in DivX
- Move subtitles for DivX/Xvid, you find it under initial settings/DivX!
- DVD Fast Start, turned on causes that DVD-Video movies will be played without showing the FBI screens, ads, menus, etc. Player will jump directly to the main movie. But this feature can cause problems on some DVD-Video discs, in this case you should turn it off.
- New items in Audio Settings:
- TV-Type NTSC, PAL or Multi, [restart your player to accept the new settings]
- Load all subtitles REMOVED
- Moved some OSD items
- BNR , Switches on/off block noise reduction (On, Off (default)).
- Moved Black Level to Video Adjust
- Fixed bug with Move Subtitles
- Subtitles are aligned bottom and to left!
- Fixed bug with Super Bass, it should work now.
- Subtitles aligned center (again )
- More HDMI Out DV-600 features activated, LPCM(5.1CH) and Auto(DSD),dont know if they work as I do not have reciver with HDMI, please report!
- New updated French OSD language. CP1250 has Polish OSD Language
et le lien: